Post date: December 23, 2019
Expertise: CAD Technicians, Civil Designers, Civil Engineers
Senior Infrastructure Manager, Project Engineers, Civil Engineers, 12D Designers – Auckland
If you are a Civil Engineering professional looking for a new challenge for 2020 we would be very interested to hear from you.
We currently have a number of roles available working on a large brownfield Alliance project based in Auckland – Project office in based in Central Auckland.
These roles would offer the chance to enhance your experience and skills as well as widen your professional network by being part of an Alliance project.
Please see below a selection of the roles available – Infrastructure Manager, Civil Engineers, 12D Designers and Civil 3D Designers.
- Project Engineer – Civil Engineering background. This role may suit a site engineer who is looking to make the move to consulting engineering/design environment. Very interesting role offering full project life cycle exposure.
- Senior Infrastructure Manager – Managing the design of the infrastructure elements of these very large land development/urban development projects.
- Land Development experienced Civil Engineers – Sub divisional project experience highly regarded. Wide ranging duties on offer with the chance of gaining experience of working closely with construction partner companies.
- Design Manager – Lead a team of Civil Engineers and Designers. Large NZ projects background required. CPEng highly regarded.
- Water/Wastewater Modeller – Large Projects exposure. NZ experience required.
- Civil 3D Designers – Sub Divisional projects experience highly regarded – This role is based in Mt Wellington.
- 12D Designers – Urgent roles available for experienced 12D Designers. Exposure to large and interesting projects and developments. Excellent $ packages on offer to experienced candidates. Relocation offered to candidates moving to Auckland for these roles.
Ideally you will have New Zealand/Australia based design engineering/project experience within either the land development, infrastructure or environmental areas.
Along with excellent ongoing career opportunities the company offers very competitive salary packages with a mix of employees benefits available.
Relocation assistance can also be offered to candidates who are looking to move to Auckland from other areas within NZ or Australia.
For more detail on the above positions or for a confidential discussion please contact Mike Davidson – Mike@mdrs.net.au