Are you a Structural Engineer or Architectural Designer looking for something a bit different? Do you enjoy business development, client facing duties and providing software training?
Our client is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with offices throughout NZ. They currently have an opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join either of their Auckland or Tauranga based teams. The business has over 120+ staff members and provides expertise across structural, civil and geotechnical engineering as well as project management and software engineering capabilities. They are well respected within the engineering and construction sector and have big plans for further growth throughout 2021.
This Sales Engineer role would mean being a key part of the Structural and Software Engineering teams in the marketing and the training of external partners/clients. The role would suit someone who is quick to pick up new software and has a tertiary qualification and experience in either structural engineering or architectural design. You will be marketing and training clients on inhouse developed structural engineering software. Full training on this software will be provided.
- Business development, develop market sectors and clients.
- Help grow software brand awareness and presence in the market.
- Build and promote customer relationships.
- Present sales reports and forecasts to our management team.
- Successfully manage clients from sale through to software training and ongoing customer support.
- Qualified Structural Engineer/Designer or Architectural Technician.
- Conversant with all the current relevant NZ Building Codes.
- Strong communication skills, sociable and friendly.
- Flexible to travel and work autonomously
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package, a performance bonus scheme, on-the-job training and ongoing career development.
A full specification and role summary is available to interested candidates – Please contact Mike Davidson for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org +61 478 134 793