Post date: July 30, 2019
Expertise: Geotechnical Engineers
Geotechnical Engineers – Christchurch – 1 Senior and 1 Intermediate
MDRS are currently looking for 2 Geotechnical Engineers to be based in Christchurch.
1 Senior level Geotechnical Engineer with 6 years+ of experience and 1 Intermediate level Engineer with 2+ years of professional experience working within consulting engineering environment.
This large civil, geotechnical and structural engineering consultancy are going through a period of growth and are able to offer an interesting workload across a wide range of projects within the Infrastructure and Land Development areas.
These projects require technically strong engineers with experience of working in a design capacity within the consulting engineering market. Ideally some experience of working within a multi disciplinary engineering team.
Successful applicants will have
- A relevant bachelors engineering degree in civil/geotechnical engineering, experience of working on projects based in Australia or New Zealand.
- 2+ years industry experience in geotechnical engineering for the Intermediate role, 6+ years for the senior role.
- Experience in a consulting environment.
- High level report writing capability.
- Project management skills.
On offer is the chance to work for a real market leader within the consulting engineering sector alongside technical experts.
Also on offer is a very competitive remuneration package with continued support towards professional development and annual well-being allowance. Relocation assistance is also available.
For more information about these positions or for an initial confidential discussion please contact Mike Davidson on email@example.com or feel free to call on +61 478 134 793.