Post date: May 03, 2019
Expertise: Geotechnical Engineers
Geotechnical Engineers – 1 Senior + 1 Intermediate – Melbourne
MDRS are currently looking for 2 Geotechnical Engineers to be based in Melbourne Australia. 1 Senior level Geotechnical Engineer with 10 years+ of experience and 1 Intermediate level Engineer with 2+ years of professional experience working within consulting engineering environment.
If you are looking for a change of scene, have the relevant experience and the working rights to be based in full time in Australia please get in touch for more information.
This large civil and environmental consultancy are going through a period of growth and are able to offer an interesting workload across a wide range of projects within the Infrastructure and Land Development areas. These projects require technically strong engineers with experience of working in a design capacity within the consulting engineering market. Ideally some experience of working within a multi disciplinary engineering team.
Successful applicants will have
- A relevant bachelors engineering degree in civil/geotechnical engineering, experience of working on projects based in Australia or New Zealand.
- 2+ years industry experience in geotechnical engineering for the Intermediate role, 10+ years for the senior role.
- Experience in a consulting environment.
- Experienced in the undertaking, planning and management of ground investigations.
- Experience/Interest in natural hazards and slope stability.
- High level report writing capability.
- Project management skills.
On offer is the chance to work for a real market leader within civil, environmental and geotechnical consulting engineering sector alongside technical experts on some of the most interesting and challenging projects underway in Australia.
Also on offer is a very competitive remuneration package with excellent added benefits such as gym membership, continued support towards professional development and annual well-being allowance. Relocation assistance is also available.
For more information about these positions or for an initial confidential discussion please contact Mike Davidson on firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call on +61 478 134 793.