Post date: July 19, 2019
Civil Estimator – Brisbane
Brisbane QLD is entering a buoyant period with very large and exciting projects scheduled for the next 10 years with this client looking forward to their involvement in a range of well known projects up and down the east coast.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a highly regarded organisation that offers both contracting and consulting engineering services across a wide range of civil infrastructure projects. They are continuing to grow and develop and as such have a brand new Civil Estimator role available in Brisbane CBD. The company has a track record of delivering a wide range of infrastructure projects– including water infrastructure, roadworks, buildings and general civil works.
You will be pricing of a variety of interesting and complex projects throughout the east coast of Australia with the support of an already strong estimating team in place. This role is based in Brisbane CBD in state of the art offices with very good transport links available as well as staff parking.
Ideally you will have experience in:
- Experience pricing large civil infrastructure projects
- Advanced level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office. Any experience in the use of Expert Estimator is highly regarded
- Confident communicator with very good client facing, presentation skills
Duties will include:
- Compiling & produce take-offs for individual trades Bill of Quantities, producing project budgets and costing plans.
- Work with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and design consultants.
- Participate in pre-contract negotiations.
- Participate in tender reviews.
Ideally you will be degree qualified and have over 5 years of experience working in a similar role for a large contractor based in New Zealand, Australia or the UK. Candidates who has progressed from a site based role and have the required Estimating experience will also be considered.
For further information, full job spec or an initial confidential discussion please contact email@example.com.