Post date: November 01, 2019
Expertise: Civil Engineers
Civil Engineers, Project Managers, Project Engineers, 12D Designers – Auckland
If you are a Civil Engineering professional looking for a new challenge for 2020 we would be very interested to hear from you.
We currently have available a number of roles working on a large brownfield Alliance project based in Auckland – Working for a leading engineering design consultancy who are based in Auckland Central.
Please see below a selection of the roles available – Project Managers, Senior Civil Engineers, Intermediate Civil Engineers, 12D Designers and Stormwater Engineers
- Project Manager/Engineer – Auckland CBD Market leading Design Consultancy, very large alliance project. Civil Engineering background required working on infrastructure and land development projects. Very interesting role offering full project life cycle exposure. Immediate or January start available.
- Civil Engineer / Stormwater – Auckland CBD – 12D/XP Storm software experience highly regarded for this position.
- Land Development experienced Civil Engineers – Sub divisional project experience highly regarded. Wide ranging duties on offer with the chance of gaining experience of working closely with construction partner companies.
- Design Manager – Lead a team of Civil Engineers and Designers. Large NZ projects background required. CPEng highly regarded.
- Water/Wastewater Modeller – Large Projects exposure. NZ experience required.
- Senior Project Managers – Civil Engineering design background. Excellent packages available. Immediate or January starts available.
- 12D Designers – Urgent roles available for experienced 12D Designers. Exposure to large and interesting projects and developments. Excellent $ packages on offer to experienced candidates. Relocation offered to candidates moving to Auckland for these roles.
Ideally you will have New Zealand/Australia based design engineering/project experience within either the land development, infrastructure or environmental areas.
Along with excellent ongoing career opportunities the company offers very competitive salary packages with a mix of employees benefits available. Relocation assistance can also be offered to candidates who are looking to move to Auckland from other areas within NZ or Australia.
For more detail on the above positions or for a confidential discussion please contact Mike – Mike@mdrs.net.au +61 478 134 793