If you are a Civil Engineering professional who is interested in learning what options may be available to you in Auckland and Hamilton we would be very interested to hear from you.
MDRS currently have a number of roles available working across a wide range of clients and projects within the Land Development and Infrastructure areas.
Below is a selection of the roles available with full job specs, company details and project information available from Mike – Mike@mdrs.net.au
- Civil Engineer – Civil 3D – Newmarket Auckland. Very large land development/sub divisional projects. Civil 3D experience highly regarded. Young vibrant firm that is going places. 3 + years experience required. https://mdrs.net.au/contact/
- Civil Engineer – Intermediate/Junior – Civil 3D – Auckland CBD. Urban Development projects exposure within this country wide established civil design consultancy. 100+ staff with very good reputation. Min 2 years experience required. https://mdrs.net.au/contact/
- Land Development experienced Civil Engineers – 12D – Auckland CBD. 12D software experience required – Wide ranging duties on offer with the chance of gaining experience of working closely with construction partner companies. https://mdrs.net.au/contact/
- Civil Design Team Leader / Manager – Auckland CBD. Lead a team of Civil Engineers and Designers. Land Development projects background required. CPEng highly regarded. Excellent package and benefits on offer. Large Consultancy 150+ Staff. https://mdrs.net.au/contact/
- Civil 3D Designers – Senior and Intermediate x 3 – Hamilton – Exposure to large and interesting projects and developments. Relocation assistance on offer if you are looking to move from elsewhere in NZ. Great office set up with friendly team already in place. https://mdrs.net.au/contact/
- Senior Civil Engineer – Hamilton – Land Development projects background required. Civil 3D experience ideally with client facing and project management duties on offer in this interesting role. https://mdrs.net.au/contact/
Relocation assistance can also be offered to candidates who are looking to move to Auckland or Hamilton from other areas within NZ.