Brand new Senior level Civil Engineer position available in Auckland CBD.
This Senior Civil Engineer role would offer the opportunity to work for a well known and highly regarded consultancy which has offices based in both Auckland and Christchurch and a workforce of over 80 staff across the civil engineering, structural engineering and surveying sectors.
The business is currently undergoing a period of growth and is able to offer excellent ongoing career development and progression opportunities to ambitious engineers. The civil engineering division is currently involved a wide range of projects across the land development, urban design, shared spaces, 3 waters, earthworks and roading projects.
You will ideally already be working in the NZ engineering sector with 10 years of civil engineering experience since gaining your degree. CPEng would be highly regarded. You will also be a very strong communicator both written and verbally.
Duties will include:
- Leading the civil design and construction phase of medium and large projects.
- Engineering calculations, specifications and design documents.
- Managing clients, design team and contractors.
- Preparation of reports, contract documentation and technical details.
- Site monitoring, record keeping and engineer’s representative duties.
- Mentoring of junior design team members.
The role offers the chance to be part of a vibrant and highly experienced engineering team within a company which has an excellent track record of internal promotion and investing in their staff.
A very competitive salary package is on offer as well as flexible working conditions for professional who may have family/personal commitments to consider.
Please contact Mike@mdrs.net.au for further information on this role.